Take my fingerprints
And smile
This is the only thing
That I will leave in here
In here
The world goes too fast
I walk way too slow
How could I contrast landscapes out of hope
Landscapes out of hope
[...]
Some things never end and
Some things never die
I'll take the wind for company
'cause you and me will never be one
[...]
Take the time to read the wrinkles on one's face
As an open book of what has been his life
I'll tell you what has been his life
How can they decide for the blood that is mine
I'm part of you as I am part of the stars
You are the beat inside my heart

Nice, surreal, touching verses ..
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήPart of the stars ?
I'm afraid we are NOT just part of the stars. We ARE indeed stardust .. literally, NOT metaphorically:
Stardust
:))
"Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics. You are all stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution - weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today."
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLawrence Krauss ~ A Universe From Nothing.
i believe that sums it up!
:)
Absolutely !
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLawrence Krauss - A Universe From Nothing
Have a nice week !
:)