Δευτέρα 25 Ιουλίου 2011

a confession and a promise


These days are hard for everyone ...in multiple ways
times and intentions are vague
a time for resolution...
a b-day wish and a promise to self
-among others-:

for that One who will say:



                           who will not be afraid to give me:




He will feel fearless next to me
I will be so pretty only for Him

and will only feel this way:



If the sun should tumble from the sky
If the see should suddenly run dry
If you love me, really love me
Let it happen darling, I don't care

Shall I catch a shooting star
Shall I bring it where you are
If you want me to, I will.
You can set me any task
I'll do anything you ask
If you'll only love me still

When at last, our life on earth is through
I will spend eternity with you
If you love me, really love me
Let it happen darling, I won't care





p.s.: You took my standartds really high.
thank you for that.


Silly, childishly romantic & naive daydreamer?
so?

I can wish/dream for whatever i want to...
no?

remember:
“...Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
~T.E. Laurence






2 σχόλια: