Σάββατο 20 Αυγούστου 2011

the day is... TODAY!!!!!



What is this feeling called love.
Why me, why you, why here, why now ooh.
It doesn't make no sense no. It's not convenient no.
It doesn't fit my plans no.
It's something I don't understand oh.
F.E.E.L.I.N.G. C.A. double L.E.D. L.O.V.E.
Oh what is this thing that is happening to me.




Oh I've got your numbers taken notes and all the ways your minds work out.
I've studied and your mind's just the same as mine except that you're just clever swines
You never let masks slip, you never admit to it, you're never hurried.
Oh no no no.
And every night I hold my plan how I'll get my satisfaction
How I will blow your paradise away away away ooh.
Cause I spy.



If you close your eyes and just remember that this is what you wanted last night.
So why is it so hard for you to touch him.
For you to go and give yourself to him?
I couldn't stop it now.
There's no way to get out.
He's standing much too near and how the hell did you get here
Semi-naked in somebody else's room. I'd give my whole life to see it.
Just you stood there only in your underwear...




...When we met last week on Saturday,
I couldn't make a sentence, / I couldn't even say / what I meant to say:
that I want you / (it doesn't hurt to say I want you), I need you
(I never thought I'd say I need you), I'll keep you,
oh yes I'll keep you and I'll throw myself away, away, away,
and I'll break you / because I lose myself inside you, I'll make you
fit in the space that I provide you, I'll take you,
oh yes, I'll take you just to push you far away, away, away.
Yes, / yes, you're all, yes you're all that I ever desire,
still I'll kill you in the end.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου