Τρίτη 18 Ιανουαρίου 2011

worlds!






"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. 
All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. 
No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, 
inside them they've all got unimaginable, 
magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. 
Not just one world. 
Hundreds of them. 

Thousands maybe."


 Neil Gaiman 
(A Game of You)

from: wordsweheart.blogspot.com

4 σχόλια:

  1. Oh wow . . . globes. I love globes, the whole world in your hands. I'm astounded you found a place with so many globes. Wonderful photo.
    Thanks.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I do love this quote you've pulled... plus globes, I used to do that thing where you spin it around and place your finger on a spot somewhere and say that's where I wanna go next!
    x.o.x.o

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. @BG
    I did that thing with the globe, too, as a kid.
    i still do it
    and there are so many spots i want to see...

    :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή